Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Buying a Horse

Bob calls his buddy Sam, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a
friend over to look at a horse. Sam asks "How will I recognize him?"
That's easy, he's a midget with a speech impediment."

So, the midget shows up, and Sam asks him if he's looking for a male or
female horse. "A female horth."
So he shows him a prized filly. "Nith lookin horth.
Can I thee her eyeth"? Sam picks up the midget and he gives the horse's
eyes the once over. "Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth"? So he picks the
little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears. "Nith earzth, can
I see her mouf"? The rancher is gettin' pretty ticked off by this point,
but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nice mouf, can I see her twat?

Totally mad at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams
the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's ****, pulls him out
and slams him on the ground. The midget gets up, sputtering and
coughing. "Perhapth I should rephrase that; Can I thee her wun awound a
widdlebit."

No comments: