10. The Preacher says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to help take up the offering" -- and five guys stand up.
9. First day of deer season is an official church holiday.
8. Prayers regarding the weather are a standard part of every worship service.
7. The church directory doesn't have last names.
6. There's no such thing as a "secret" sin.
5. The only time people lock their cars in the parking lot is during the summer -- and only so their neighbors won't leave them a bag of squash.
4. There is a special fund-raiser for a new septic tank.
3. Finding and returning lost sheep is not just a parable.
2. People wonder if Jesus fed the 5,000 with two bass or two catfish.
...and the number one sign you're at a redneck church...
The final words of the benediction: "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"
Tags: funny jokes, jokes, redneck jokes